8-2-12


So far this month has not been bad at all.
Today I escaped to my office in the morning so that the bug men could spray chemicals and treat the house for bed bugs. I had a productive morning and found out about an evening documentary showing at the local coffee shop. They show POV releases from PBS before they are released to the TV. So, after I cooked a chicken curry, we went to the coffee shop where I had the best latte ever, sat on rickety chairs amid renovation, and met some cool people and watched three really interesting short documentaries. The first one was called The Barber of Birmingham, and if you get the chance, watch it. Here's their website: http://barberofbirmingham.com/

Tomorrow is my last day to get stuff done before our trip to Denver. I set up a mailchimp email list for anyone who wants updates on Jes and her surgery. If you are a regular blog reader and want updates, send me or Dan your email address and I'll add you.

No comments: