8-25-12


We spent all day at the new house. I pulled weeds until my hands had  blisters, and I was wearing gloves. This is a photo of a prevalent plant in the back yard. I can't remember what it's called.

Dan got to work removing cabinetry. He disassembled all the upper cabinets and even took out a lower one, which we re-purposed in his workshop. We even re-purposed the round nick-knack shelf.

Here is the wall with all the cabinets removed. Dan still needs to demolish that wallpapered header. See the pine subflooring? We are going to consider refinishing it as our kitchen floor. Maybe. See that electric stove? I'm going to post it on Freecycle right now. Hope to get a taker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Funny...my parents had that SAME floor in harvest gold when I was growing up. I still remember it clearly!

Have fun with your new house!

March