10-11-12


The kitchen floor is being installed. The wall is up. It's looking good!

I'm so excited about living in this house.

Meanwhile, Squirt built my door tweeter!!! I asked him a month ago to design me one for my birthday and today he got it working. I sent this tweet to it via my iPhone. It's going to be installed outside my office door so I can update my whereabouts remotely.  Very cool.

Jes is having trouble scheduling her radiation treatment. There is a shortage of Thyrogen and they have postponed her treatment until December. And the way they have it now, she won't be home for Christmas. So she is just going to have to push them to get it done in November or January. I hate how long it is taking to get her done with this treatment. She was diagnosed FIVE MONTHS AGO and still is waiting to be "all clear."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kitchen is taking on a new look. It's going to be beautiful. Have you decided on the paint color? This is my HGTV fix for the day. Keep the pictures coming. Dan will be happy to see the progress when he arrives home. Love, Mom