1-12-13

 

The paucity of posts this week is a reflection of the frequency of migraines. I think I had one every day this week. I managed to accomplish some tasks and keep some meetings, but seemed to end each day in bed feeling like life as I wanted it to be was over. Today, Saturday, I took these photos before going to Columbus with my mom and Dan to look for two chairs to put in front of the window instead of these. Two matching fabric chairs, maybe something like Martha Washington chairs. We did not find such a thing in Columbus. I worked on my syllabus today and finished it. I worked on an article I'm revising and made all the revision notes on the manuscript hard copy.

However, there is always something. My tooth still hurts and I cannot put any pressure on it. That would be OK if I could just chew on the other side of my mouth, but going to the dentist seemed to make my tongue ulcer flare up again and now I cannot eat at all. I'm back on a liquid diet with oatmeal. I'm pretty sure my tooth is cracked and needs a root canal. As for the ulcer, I have no idea.The dentist has no idea.Two medications he prescribed do not work.

At least I'm quiet. Dan gets a break from hearing me complain because I cannot talk without pain.

No comments: