1-2-13


This morning the light was good and I decided to pop on my good lens and take some artsy photos of the kitchen for the cabinet makers to use on their website. Here are a few of them. 

See that little recipe box? I can't remember where I got it from, but I've had it forever.


After this, I started working on my writing project and worked on it until almost noon when I had a meeting with a teacher who happened to be the little brother of a friend from high school.
I wrote all afternoon, cooked a curry chicken dinner, then wrote some more. I think my paper is up to 11 pages now. It was a successful writing day.

Dan bought us a new thermostat we can program to turn down at night and turn up in the morning. While installing it something went very wrong and now we don't have heat. It should be a cozy night. I think I might need to work from my office tomorrow!!!

No comments: