4-22-13

This morning I helped a group of teachers and administrators from the city school system write a several million dollar grant with my curriculum modules as the centerpiece. If funded, it will be an amazing thing to see.

I was invited to a special luncheon today with four faculty members and four people from the Office of Sponsored Projects. We talked about grants. I think I should apply for an NSF CAREER grant.

This photo is symbolic of all things Alabama. Stately, tall pines who don't care if the other trees are prettier or more floral or have more precious wood. Tall and proud, but not haughty or boastful. This pine knows that it is part of the circle of life, and that's enough.

The oaks are spending their last day on the corner. I don't think I want to see them gone.



No comments: