4-28-13

Yard work results today... I worked on the strip next to the driveway and cleared out vines and weeds to let the lantana grow, and Dan worked on vines in trees and weeds in grass.
This is how the strip of ground looks now. I think I should plant some annuals in here so it always has color;
By popular demand, here is a photo of our two new living room chairs! Curtains and artwork have yet to be hung, but they will. Mom gave us the Chinese chest that sits between the two chairs.

Today I wanted to focus on three things: the yard, the house, and my work. I did all three. However, my manicure isn't looking so good anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the chairs. They are gorgeous!!! It was worth the wait. The color is beautiful. Good Taste!
The chest look great between them.
Love, Mom