5-12-15


When we lived in Kentucky I had an art studio that was on a loft overlooking Dan's office with windows everywhere.
Then I got kicked out and moved to the basement where there were a couple of small windows.
When we moved to Alabama, my office was so small I just had to use it for work alone.
Until today.

I cleaned out this closet that was formerly used for stereo equipment by a former owner. It has electricity and a nice work surface.
It's now my art studio. I'm officially the artist in the closet. Now to get some painting done this summer!!!
It was a good Mothers' Day.
My mom came over and Squirt cooked us homemade ravioli filled with spinach, pine nuts, ricotta, mushrooms... and lemon zest. Pure delicious.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Platte Productions Publishing said...

Love the small art studio you have created with the space available! Would love to share it in an upcoming issue of COLORED PENCIL Magazine! Contact me at admin@coloredpencilmag.com if interested!