11-11-13


Today was wrecking day. First we wrecked the shed. It's gone. Ding Dong the shed is dead.


Then I went to work. On my way I wrecked my car. My cute car. It wasn't my fault. I'm ok. Went to the ER in an ambulance. Aches and pains, but it could have been much worse.


My cute car is totaled.

Then this evening the landscape crew cut down shrubs.

Wrecking Day.

On this day 26 years ago my Nana left this world. She still visits now and again though. I felt her presence today when I walked away from a head on t-bone collision that ripped the entire front of my car off, spun it around 180 degrees, knocked the glasses off my face and the windshield wipers out of place.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sorry about your wreck...but I am very thankful that you are ok...

Julie said...

Glad you're ok.