3-7-14

Things I did today.
I cleaned this bathroom.

I went to the store and bought this coffee plus some other things.

I gave Frisbee a bath and laundered all his bedding.
Plus, I graded papers and updated this blog and watered all the house plants and the pansies out back.


So, I haven't been blogging much lately and to my followers, I apologize. I finished a 1.2M grant proposal on 3-5-14 which took me several weeks of non-stop work. Then, there was the doctor's appointment last week where I found out I was severely anemic and horribly hypothyroid. Which explained a lot. So I started taking a higher dose of Synthroid and an iron supplement on Monday of this week. 

Tomorrow we leave for Mexico. One of my students is holding down the fort and caring for The Friz.
I plan to be blogging while on this trip with my mother, Dan, Squirt, and Strawberry Jello (who has never been on a plane before!) So, stay tuned!

No comments: