4-10-11

Miss March and I have been friends since 2009 when we both moved to Kentucky. This past year she started running, lost over 100 pounds, and was completely cured of type 2 diabetes. I'm so very proud of her and she inspires me so much to stick with goals. She feels great, looks great, and has a bright and healthy future ahead of her. In this photo we recreated a scene from 2011 when we showed up for work with the same color on. Check this out from March of 2011---
http://chrissysphotoaday.blogspot.com/2011/03/3-15-11.html

On another note, today I taught the workshop I came here to teach. I had 12 teachers and they all loved the curriculum. Here are a few photos of their work:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad I got to see you on my one day in town that week! Thanks for your sweet words...it has been a long journey, but I feel great now! Hugs!!!

March