4-4-14

No, I have not dropped off the planet. I did make it home from Mexico! However, after returning from Mexico my anemia and hypothyroidism got the best of me and I felt just plain awful. I went back to the doctor, had some further testing done, and realized that the iron supplements and thyroid medications just needed more time. Now, after a month+ I'm feeling like myself. SO much better. Perhaps I'll even start photoblogging again. Here in the deep south the flowers are blooming. Azaleas are in full bloom, dogwoods are just fully opened, and it's time to start thinking about my herb garden and my perennial garden. Work is going OK and I'm feeling like I might get caught up sometime soon. Big sigh.

Oh, by the way I made tenure. Some years back I was so afraid that migraines and menopause would prevent me from ever making tenure. The migraines and menopause not win. I did.

No comments: