10-19-14

 I started playing with some of the yarn I bought on Saturday. I'm making a gift out of the red yarn. I'm using a really interesting stitch called the linen stitch. This is a very special cup of coffee because The Squirt made it for me and followed some very exacting scientific steps.  He had to make sure that the temperature was just right, he had to make sure that he poured the water at a specific rate over a specific amount of grounds. It was a delicious cup of coffee.

 Today I had to go to some interviews for our accreditation process. I got all dressed up and felt very fancy, but unfortunately I couldn't eat anything at the reception because of the ongoing problem with my digestive system.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The science of making a delicious cup of coffee -- interesting!