10-24-14

 Today I orchestrated a very important meeting that I have been planning for over a month. Actually, I've been planning it for two years. I wanted to form a committee of scientists to advise in my job as a science educator. We met at this restaurant, and had a really productive meeting and a good lunch. Unfortunately, during this lunch, I felt the rumble in my stomach that meant things were not going well internally. This evening I had a dinner to attend with my department, and so I just ate some soup and bread. Okay, I had a brownie too.
 I finished the Mobius scarf, and this is how it looks off the needles before being blocked.

 Dan finished painting the windows in the living room, and they are stunning, don't you think? It really gives a certain depth to the  room. He put in so much work this week on this project and I just love it when he does home improvement projects.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ein wunderbarer Raum!
A wonderful room!