7-8-16

Ok so today was 180 degrees different from yesterday. Yesterday I had six different reasons to be miserable. Pretty much they were all based on dehydration. See, sleeping on the top of a jeep makes sleeping a bit challenging. It also makes mid-sleep bathroom breaks even more difficult. So, in my infinite wisdom I decided to not drink as much water. So that did not work in the long run. Last night after a wicked migraine I medicated up and drank a gallon of water and slept it off. Today, instead of hitting the road again, I decided to give this place one more chance, and was that ever the right decision. Tonight, we are in a beautiful lodge overlooking a glacier. We toured a 100 year old copper mine. We have all the luxurious of life that a jeep lacks. Tomorrow it's back to rugged, but today is all posh. The photo above is our view from the lodge. Seriously. 




No comments: