1-14-17

Last night I went to bed with a migraine-- the sick feeling one that is pain plus the feeling that your brain has had vinegar poured into it. So, I called off my Saturday morning walk with LACA and decided to sleep in.
7:55 I hear a text alert and decided to see what the fuss is about.
"Hey, You on your way??? Just checking!"

I had a comprehensive exam to administer in 5 minutes and my head was still on the pillow.
Take pills
Brush hair
Brush teeth
Get dressed
Print exams
Boil water
Gather breakfast food
Make coffee
Leave house.

I got there at 8:20 and the students started their exams at 8:30.

Maybe I'll get some items crossed off my to-do list this morning.

By the end of the day (I was on a roll), I had finished writing an immense report summarizing three years of research on this one project--- and I submitted it!
A winning day that started with oversleeping.

No comments: