7-24-17

Today sucked. 
I had to drive to Birmingham and thought I was going for a medical procedure on my face. I left around 10am. The drive up there wasn't too bad, and I found the hospital OK. I got a coffee on the way so I could stay awake. I think it made my face hurt a bit, but it was worth it. So, I saw the doctor and he said I couldn't have the medical procedure for two reasons: 1) I had to have a visit first and he had to order the procedure and then I had to come back again, and 2) he had never done the procedure I wanted before, ever, and had never seen a patient with ATN before. 

So, that sucked, but in a way, I was relieved because I knew it was going to hurt. So, then he ordered this other medical test that the doctor at Duke wanted me to have, and I waited around for 2 hours to see if I could get it done that day, and finally left at 4:20pm so I could get home by supper.

On the way home it rained a bit and I got this photo of a rainbow. See it?

I stopped at the store on the way home to get some cat food. I got home around 6:30pm.

Dan had picked up dinner for us, which I was very grateful for.


No comments: