8-19-17

Cute Kitten Photo of the Day

So, today I drove out into the country with a guy from church to talk to the minister and the choir director about my future role as pianist. I told them I only wanted to play twice a month, which was good, because the former choir director will play the other two times a month. I enjoy playing, but never anticipated it becoming an every week thing until the former choir director quit (and reasons for which are mysterious and secretive and speculative... but she has agreed to play only the choir songs twice a month). So, this house out in the country was built around 1830. I'm not sure I've ever been in a house that old in this country. Except for Monticello. And Montpelier. And Mount Vernon. 

Mom had us over for dinner and she made this cherry and peach pie that was to die for. Fresh, hand-pitted cherries.

No comments: