12-23-17

My student came over with her three children for milk and cookies and presents today. Her 4 year old daughter got my SLR camera and went crazy taking photos of everything. She snapped this one. We ended up working on her IRB for a while. Jes and Dan and Aza played with the kids while we worked. They are leaving to go back to the middle east, so I may not see them again. She is expecting a baby next month.

Today-- let me see if I can recap...
Aza and I went to Old Navy and Hobby Lobby and World Market.
Then we went to Publix for groceries for tonight, tomorrow night, and Christmas morning.
We entertained my student and her kids.
I fixed my mom's necklace with the leather I bought at Hobby Lobby.
Jes and Aza made dinner.
We ate dinner then watched the last episodes of Freaks and Geeks.

No comments: