1-31-18

Today is today, the last day in January. Today was the blue/blood/lunar eclipse, but I didn't see it. This is a screenshot from a life feed from California.

I'm struggling.
Today I had a meeting with a student and my colleague participated. Her chair was all scooted back from the table as if to make a statement that she didn't want to come near my desk.

This morning I realized that I've not been taking my thyroid pills. Somehow I got it in my head that I take 3 pills in the morning when I'm supposed to take 4. I don't know how long it's been going on that I've not been taking my thyroid pills. When the pharmacy phoned that my refill was ready it confused me. I have two weeks' worth left in the bottle so I might have missed a half month of thyroid meds. That might explain a few things.

No comments: