8-5-18

Today I started with a couple hours of yard work. I edged a bed and dug up tons of daffodil bulbs that I will re-plant somewhere else. They were in the herb garden and didn't get much sun. Look how many!!!

Then I took four lavender cuttings and put them in rooting hormone and planted them, cut some gardenia stems for their water rooting, and planted one that had rooted. 

Then I set Teensie up to be entertained while I worked.
I finished editing my curriculum and tried to print it (no luck from this computer) and did other various things like applying to Stanford for a faculty job. Hey, it doesn't hurt!!!
Tonight is dinner at Mom's.
With Dan gone, it's like I'm on a silent retreat and I kinda like it. It's just me and the quiet and it's very clearing-of-the-head.

Tomorrow I give a comprehensive exam in the morning and then hope to hang out at the pottery studio after lunch.  I want to make a cake stand, plus make more ice cream bowls! 

No comments: