9-8-08

This teeny picture was taken with my cell phone. I guess I zoomed in too much. I was trying to capture the teal-colored object on the bumper. I was following this minivan on my way to the school where I'm doing research when I spotted this object and knew RIGHT away what it was. It was just perched there. As I passed the van, I could see that it wasn't attached to anything, just riding along.

CONTEST RULES: Comment on this photo and guess what the object is. Come on, don't be shy. Take a wild guess. Beck, if you're reading this, YOU of all people will know. The winner will receive something. I'm not sure what yet.

5 comments:

kate higgins said...

beck says a turtle and i say a cricket. jess says a frog. actually beck told jess to say that.

Chrissy said...

In a private message from Beck, he correctly identified the object on the car bumper. We have a winner!

Chrissy said...

Anybody else want to guess before I disclose the mystery object?

Anonymous said...

A walking stick or a leaf insect?
---Mooniebutt

Chrissy said...

Sorry, Moonie. You should have guessed this one. A blue/green pacifier called a Soothie!