9-9-08

We are having our whole yard re-done. Today the workers finished the back and side yards and half the front yard. I can't wait to see how nice it will look when it's all done.
This is the school where I'm doing my dissertation research. I come here every day, sign in and get an orange guest sticker. Then I sit on my butt and write like a mad-woman to capture every single thing I can that goes on in the day. It's fun but tiring.
NEW CONTEST: Which of these soda cans is the coldest? They were in the fridge for 4 days. When they were removed this morning, the teacher wrapped each one up in a different material.
Waxed paper, Wool sock, Paper towel, Aluminum foil, Nothing, Cotton sock.
I know the answer. Come on, guess. I sit here writing and doing research all evening and need some entertaining comments on my blog. Aza, you should know this one.

6 comments:

kate higgins said...

the one in aluminum foil?

xx
kate

Chrissy said...

That's what all the students in my research study think! But alas, it is not the case...

Anonymous said...

I know what it is...
The wool sock!

Chrissy said...

We have a winner!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you wear wool socks to keep your feet warm. Then if your feet are cold and wet the wool socks will do nothing. Your feet will stay cold and wet. Are you saying you're better off wearing aluminum foil? Is that what you are saying? ha ha :)

--Moon

Chrissy said...

Take my word for it (or grab some thermometers and do an experiment). You'd be better off in wet wool socks then aluminum foil ones!