11-4-09

I spent time with an old friend today- my Canon PowerShot G1. Found it in the attic, hadn't been touched since 2006 when I let Aza's friend borrow it for the year he spent working in a soup kitchen in DC. Got to see all his soup kitchen photos on it after I charged it up. Well, it's so old it took forever to find a driver for it. Once found and installed, it still took for-evvver to get this photo on my computer. See? I hung the second curtain this evening. No blood, no sweat, no tears.

Had a good day. The best part about the day: finding a photo on Facebook of Squirt and Bosnian Kaos from 2006. I didn't even recognize the kid. Here it is. It's as precious as can be! Which long haired Metallica fan is my then-15-year-old son?


Oh, and to be fair... here they are two years later with slightly shorter hair. Oh how I miss those boys. One is in England, one in Texas, one in Virginia and the Squirt is in Colorado. They grew up in our basement...



Rented "The Pianist" and we will watch it tonight.

No comments: