1-30-10

Snow. We got 4 inches or so... I love snow. Perhaps winter is my favorite season after all what with how excited I get every time it snows.
I felt sick this evening, it was very strange. At first I was nauseous and faint and thought I had a fever so I took off my sweater and lay down on the bed to cool off. No fever. Then I got SO cold, I got under two blankets and piled all the pillows on top of me and was still cold. Squirt brought me my nighttime meds and some water and I just stayed like that and slept through the night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt like that this morning and ended up "napping for over 4 hours!!! I felt a little better after I woke up, but still uneasy. Maybe it's that time of year?

Mags

mooniebutt said...

Think I'm feeling a little sick too and Megan woke up with a fever. Hope it's over quickly.

mooniebutt said...

Think I'm feeling a little sick too and Megan woke up with a fever. Hope it's over quickly.