1-8-10

If you catch it at just the right time, the sun shines through a window on our starway and casts a beautiful shadow of the wood banister poles. I wonder how this will change as the year goes by. This was taken at 9:12 am this morning.
I worked on preparing my performance portfolio all morning then shoveled snow. Above photo credit: Dan.
I finished the driveway, both entrances, and the entire sidewalk in front of the house. Then I wrote all afternoon and finished a paper I'd been working on for months. I'll be presenting it at a conference in California next week. It's DONE DONE DONE!!!
Look familiar? This is my glass lily purchased at an art fair this summer. I have another photo of it on my blog here: http://chrissysphotoaday.blogspot.com/2009/11/11-23-09.html
Posted by Picasa

No comments: