2-19-10


I don't look like this. At least I'd better not. Someone was taking photos today during our conference at the university and even though the camera looked decent, the individual did not know how to operate the machinery. The flash was pointed incorrectly. The aim and focus were off in most of the photos. This one of me is just horrid. It has been posted on a website and I'm horrified. At least here it's anonymous! Next year at this particular conference I'll be the one taking photos! I look like an alien growing out of a red head's brain! Photoshop my butt off and it will be hilarious! Anyway, the conference was great.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't think this picture looks that bad! You are really engaging! Hooray for a good conference!

Chrissy said...

Yeah, engaging in a "ha ha" sort of way!