2-20-10

Went to E-day today and waited 15 minutes for this Rube Goldberg contraption to go off before I gave up and attended a luncheon.
Came home from luncheon to find Dan's bread dough had risen up and out of the mixing bowl and down the sides. What a hoot! Well, it baked up fine and we had it for dinner. A rustic potato bread with rye, caraway, and mashed potatoes. Warm with butter....mmmmm....

I had a migraine today and after treating it, fell asleep. Woke up depressed- think it was the effects of seretonin depletion. I don't know, but it was a horrid thing to feel. I just sat there and cried for no reasons at all. What a terrible way to live, even for a short time. It lasted a few hours then melted away after a warm bath.

Happy birthday, Mom! 76 sure looks good on you. I wish I could have driven down to visit today.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your migraine and the emotions that come along with it! That is definitely not fun at all. I hope you are having a better day today!
Mags

Chrissy said...

Yes, better day today. Dan drove me up to Hamburg and I went shopping at Ann Taylor Loft. Hooray! Five new pairs of pants that fit me!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft!!