3-27-11

Woke up to coat of snow, sore throat, sniffles, and slight fever. First cold of the season coincided with the last snow (or so we hope).

This is a view of our new neighbor's new fence. It's a pretty fence. Hope she has a nice garden in there to look at!


So I had a somewhat lazy Sunday lying in bed with this yucky cold all morning. Finally convinced myself to face the day and decided to clean and organize laundry and dishes. Did some vacuuming too. Went to the grocery store, had a student over to plan a lesson, cooked dinner, watched the UK game, and started de-junking my email inbox. Dan comes home tonight and I will be happy to have him home with me.

This day on 3-27

2007
2009
2010

3 comments:

Mags said...

Your pictures aren't showing up... :(

Chrissy said...

Oh dear, let me fix that.

Mags said...

Your snow pictures are fabulous as usual! I hope you get to feeling better soon...darn colds!!