4-28-11

 

Last day of class! I taught a great class this morning- a "make and take" workshop for my students. They took home four items for their classrooms. Meetings all afternoon, and then Aza came over for dinner. We each had work to do, so we worked until 9, watched Gray's Anatomy together, then worked again until 11. I don't want to tell her this, because it might scare her off, or make her think I want something for her life that she doesn't want, but I can really truly see her as a college professor like me one day. It's creepy but I can actually see her working on her dissertation, the whole 9 yards. Not now, years down the road. But I can see it. Maybe I'm just looking in a mirror. But when I was her age I couldn't imagine that I'd one day be where I am.

Full day tomorrow. Must get some rest. This weekend I'd like to do some gardening!

This day on 4-28

2007
2009
2010

No comments: