4-27-11

Third tornado warning in a two weeks- I'm tired of this weather. (Later I will regret whining about this considering what was happening in Alabama.)
Today I worked on an annual report most of the day, then ventured out for some supplies for my last day of class tomorrow. I discovered Super Wal-Mart. OK, this may surprise my readers, but I fell in love with Super Wal-Mart. I've never shopped in one before. Holy Cow! That place has everything! And the one I went to was so clean and bright and well organized, and they even had organic foods I like. I got a big glass jug for brewing kombucha and started my biggest batch today. Hopefully my days of buying the stuff will soon be over. Oh, and I got 14 Lays Snax for $1.00 each. I dumped out the potato chips because all I really wanted was the cans for a project. Tomorrow, my last day teaching, should be fun.

This day on 4-27

2007
2009
2010

No comments: