5-15-11

 

 

 

My sister Sta came down to visit from Indiana with two of her kids- and we had a fun visit just hanging out in the kitchen. Squirt made us all lunch- grilled cheese, bacon, and apple sandwiches. They were fantastic! We watched funny videos on Dan's iPad and looked at photos of relatives. I took a picture of the three girls, my mother's three granddaughters. She has 3 granddaughters and 5 grandsons. A lovely trio.


 


This evening we had a cookout with my work colleagues so they could meet Jes and she could meet them. We had shish kabobs, grilled asparagus, corn and avocado salad, focaccia, and for dessert: pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream. It was really fun! I haven't had a dinner party in a long time, and it really worked out well.

This day on 5-15
2007
2008
2009
2010

1 comment:

Julie said...

Family togetherness...Love it!