6-5-11


Today was another hot one. Sakura and I spent two hours at the park with Buddy and BeeBay in the hot sun, came home, had lunch, and drank a lot of water. I went out to dinner (Mellow Mushroom again) with my sister and friend Benny. Benny took us on a tour of the new building projects in town, which are many. The campus looks so different I got lost several times during the tour.

Around 8pm Buddy said something about wanting to see the foggy moon and we went outside, looked west, and saw the settingwan ing crescent. I got a photo of it but will upload it after my laptop is charged. I need to get a cord for the iPad that lets me plug in my Nikon camera.




Tomorrow is my last day in the deep south. I'll try to make the most of my time with my little nephews and my sister. It may well be a year before I see them again.... which is not a happy thought.

This day on 6-5
2007
2009
2010

1 comment:

kate higgins said...

I am starting to tear up reading this. I had so much fun with my sister Chrissy and I appreciate her so. I hate living so far from her. I love you, Chrissy.