6-6-11

 

 

 

Gardenias are one of the most beautiful flowers. They smell fantastic and their petals are so soft and pure white. Mom has a very large section of huge gardenia bushes in her back yard. We played out there this morning with my sister and her boys.

The afternoon was spent inside. But later in the afternoon we went for a ride to run some errands and I got a wicked migraine out of nowhere, the first one since I've been here, and my sister had to drive when I started seeing double.

I plan to leave in the morning to go back home and hope it's a little cooler there. I start to get discombobulated after being out of my normal routines and scenes for a week. I miss Dan.

This day on 6-6
2007
2008
2009 a
2009 b
2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not cooler here! :( Summer has definitely arrived in KY! UGH!

March