12-22-11

Breakfast with my dear dear friends whom I've known since the play group days when our tots were toddlers. Twenty three year friendship. My goodness, they knew me with I was Aza's age. Wow.























I went on the Downtown Mall with my good friend the Zen Lady and we ran into my old student (who is now 25). We had lunch at Revolutionary Soup and I had my favorite, Peanut Tofu. Oh my, was that goooood.




Afterwards, I took a drive out into the country to see our good friends the Farmers. They raise chickens and goats, and.... Mr. Farmer teaches math at the local community college. We met when we were in baptism classes together prior to Squirt and their oldest daughter being baptized. Long time... 21 years.



I did not sleep last night due to the fact that I forgot my medications at home and was probably so mad at myself that I stayed up all night. So this evening, I developed a lovely migraine and went to bed at 8pm after a chicken soup dinner with arugula salad with the Zens.

No comments: