12-23-11

Breakfast after a good night's sleep with my dear friend the Trumpeter and her daughter Lily. I crocheted Lily a hat on my way to C'ville and it fit her perfectly. I was at the hospital taking pictures the day that Lily was born 8 years ago. Such a lovely, smart, creative, and fun young lady. Just like her momma. The Trumpeter and I were in a rock band for five years together back in the late '90s and early '00s. She sang and played trumpet while I played keyboards. I got to do a little duet with Lily who also plays piano, quite well.

We had lunch with some more good friends and then hit the road... but first stopped at our favorite bagel place in the whole wide world and bought a dozen to bring home. Long ride back to Kentucky, but I crocheted the whole time thanks to Dan's new headlamp which was a gift from his colleagues at work.


No comments: