3-17-12


Tulips that look like daffodils

Worked in the gardens for quite a long time this morning. I moved peonies, moved lilies, pulled weeds, removed packed leaf debris, and I spread a lot of compost. Look what I found buried deep within my compost bin after two years? Look familiar?

Looking pretty with all the daffodils and tulips and spirea... next up, dogwoods!

A real daffodil.
So today was St. Patrick's day and we started the day with a big breakfast I cooked for the family. Egg and cheese souffle, creamy grits, and bacon. It felt like Easter morning! I kept thinking all day that it was Sunday and that I'd have to work in the morning, and was relieved time and time again to remember that it was Saturday~ and that I had another day to my spring break.

2 comments:

Julie said...

So, that's whats left of the Sun Chip bag?

Chrissy said...

Yep! There were a few other pieces like it.