7-23-12



Got my laptop today....and the verdict is in. I love my Mac! Everyone was right, it's easy to use and very lovely.

We had the inspection on our new house today. It looks pretty good- no major issues. No mold.

We got the results back from our indoor air mold spore test. The mold count in the house is off the charts. 67,000 spores per cubic meter of air. Aspergillus and Penicillium are the major culprits with some Basidiospores and Cladosporium thrown in for good measure. My face hurts.

3 comments:

"Aza" said...

That is awful about the mold spores! Glad you are enjoying your new Mac though. Did you get one the same size as mine or is it bigger?

Anonymous said...

Great post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

You need to participate in a contest for among the finest blogs on the web. I'll advocate this web site!