7-24-12



Here I am trying to figure out how to use FaceTime on my Mac, and also how to create a screenshot. I figured it out! Yes, I look very serious. And yes, I have to wear glasses to see my computer screen! Oh dear….

Today I interviewed a person for my research assistant position, and tomorrow I interview another candidate. I also had a grant meeting with an engineering faculty member, and tomorrow I have another grant meeting with science faculty. Busy busy, and the year hasn't even started.

2 comments:

"Aza" said...

Have you tried the snip-it tool yet? Command Shift 4 then drag to crop the image you want on your screen. Its awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That's one of my favorite tools of the mac! You can make screen shots, but cut out anything you don't want to show up in it! :)

March