7-26-12

This is my new office. It was painted today (it looks OK, not great) and needs a floor cleaning. I will move my stuff in tomorrow night and settle in this weekend. I think it's a bit bigger than my office at UK, but not much- and it lacks color, carpeting, built in bookshelves, and other character traits. I will however, try to make it my new home. It's a blank slate.

I worked in someone's office all morning, then went to Big Blue Bagel with my friend LACA for lunch, then worked in the afternoon in the faculty lounge at school. Came home, cooked dinner, worked some more, and then retreated to an air purified space for my inflamed head to heal. It feels like someone has taken wads of balled up Kleenex and shoved them up my nose into my forehead, cheeks, nose, and skin. Like a stuffed Peking Duck. I hope the whole-house HEPA filters arrive tomorrow.

No comments: