7-27-12


Yes, this is disgusting.

This morning I was getting ready for work when Dan asked me to come look at a bug he found while making the bed. I said, "It looks like a tick." He said, "That is NOT a tick." So we caught it in a bag and I decided to find out what it was. I was disgusted to find out we have bed bugs. Yuck.

I went to work and Dan called six pest control companies in town. Two came out to inspect. The first person found more live ones. The second person found a nest of eggs under a label on our mattress. Yuck. Gross.

We spent the evening hauling black bags of possessions out onto the lawn to bake in the sun, out to the laundry room for a wash and dry. We also hauled a load of books up to my new office.

Exhausting day. Oh, did I mention I'm writing a grant and it's due Monday?

No comments: