2-8-14



I went to see my friend Doug's mom today. She is donating stained glass angels to help with the fundraising efforts for her son. I am painting. If you are interested in donating to help my friend with is cancer-related bills, I will mail you an original piece of artwork, no matter where you are in the world.
The link to donate is here: https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/dgfP3
Be sure to claim the perk you want. We have all sorts of perks.
After clicking this link you will find out who the real Chrissy is behind this blog. Please keep it quiet. I still want to be unsearchable and not have my real name linked at all.

Doug getting chemo on Friday. 

He's starting to look worn out. The hair will go soon, and the feeding tube will start. I'm so glad Jes and I never had to have chemo when we had cancer. I'm also so very thankful we had insurance. Doug does not (yet). His mother and all his friends and Dan and I are encouraging him to sign up through the Affordable Care Act asap. 


No comments: